Generation Q Youth Center
We are an after-school youth center for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer youth and allies, between the ages of 13 and 21. We offer a friendly, safe environment with a wide variety of educational and recreational opportunities, as well as social and emotional support. We offer:
- A safe space to meet friends
- Academic support
- One-on-one and group counseling in a confidential setting
- Advocacy and leadership opportunities
- Field trips and special events, workshops, art and self-expression
- Access to a variety of free services, including college counseling, youth employment opportunities, internship and volunteer placement and more.
- Parent and Family Support Group
Connect with us online.
We use Instagram and Facebook to stay connected with our participants. Follow us today!
Stop by for a visit.
We're located in our new space just off Austin Street in Forest Hills, Queens.
Our address: 107-20 71st Road, Forest Hills, NY 11375
Our hours: We're open Tuesday through Friday from 3pm to 7pm.
- Call us at 718-592-5757 Ext 450
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us spread the word.
Click here to download our promotional post card:
We look forward to meeting you!
Tel:718-592-5757 Ext. 450
107-20 71st Rd, Forest Hills, NY 11375