Queens Center for Gay Seniors
Queens Center for Gay Seniors provides a culturally-rich environment where older adults can engage with peers, make new friends, enjoy a hot meal, keep physically active, learn new skills and explore new interests, and give back through volunteer opportunities. Check out our services and programs:
- Affordable breakfast and lunch, served fresh everyday
- Free Transportation to and from center
- Cultural programs led by professional instructors, including multimedia art & writing courses
- Educational workshops & events
- Field trips and special events
- Exercise classes, including yoga, Zumba, chair aerobics and more
- Access to a wide variety of FREE services including Adult ESOL Classes, Immigration Support Services, Housing & Eviction Prevention Assistance, Afterschool Programs & Camps, and so much more!
Connect with us online.
We use Instagram and Facebook to stay connected with our participants. Follow us today!
Stop by for a visit.
We're located inside the Jewish Center for Jackson Heights.
Our address: 37-06 77th St, Jackson Heights, NY 11372
Our hours: We're open Monday through Friday from 10am to 4:30pm.
Call us at 718-533-6459
Help us spread the word.
Click here to download our promotional post card:
We look forward to meeting you!
37-06 77th St, Jackson Heights, NY 11372