Generation Q Youth Center
We are an after-school youth center for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer youth and allies, between the ages of 13 and 21. We offer a friendly, safe environment with a wide variety of educational and recreational opportunities, as well as social and emotional support. We offer:
- A safe space to meet friends
- Academic support
- One-on-one and group counseling in a confidential setting
- Advocacy and leadership opportunities
- Field trips and special events, workshops, art and self-expression
- Access to a variety of free services, including college counseling, youth employment opportunities, internship and volunteer placement and more.
- Parent and Family Support Group
Our Know Your Rights PSA for NYC Queer Youth.
We produced a know-your-rights PSA entitled The Q-niverse that highlights local, state and federal laws protecting youth from discrimination, harassment and bullying based on sexual orientation and gender expression. The PSA is meant to help queer youth in New York City advocate for themselves in middle school and high school.
Connect with us online.
We use Instagram and Facebook to stay connected with our participants. Follow us today!
Stop by for a visit.
We're located in our new space just off Austin Street in Forest Hills, Queens.
Our address: 107-20 71st Road, Forest Hills, NY 11375
Our hours: We're open Tuesday through Friday from 3pm to 7pm.
- Call us at 718-592-5757 Ext 450
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us spread the word.
Click here to download our promotional post card:
We look forward to meeting you!
107-20 71st Rd, Forest Hills, NY 11375