CONTRACT COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR
February 11, 2019
QCH is in search of a Contact Compliance Administrator (CCA) to support the execution, administration and modification of Federal, State, City and private revenue contracts that fund QCH programs.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the CCA is responsible for oversight of all components of the post- award grants cycle including the fulfillment of administrative requirements for funded grants from government and private funders. The CCA will provide technical assistance and guidance in the preparation, submission, processing and management of existing grants, contracts, awards and all agreements for QCH. The CCA will ensure that the administration of sponsored programs is in compliance with federal, state and private agency rules and regulations, as well as those of the QCH Board of Directors. The CCA will ensure that QCH adheres to all compliance and reporting requirements. Additional support in the areas of expense tracking, voucher submission and monthly reconciliations may be included. The CCA title is subject to change commensurate with experience.
- Creates and maintains a highly reliable and efficient contract management process to oversee extant contracts, memorandums of understandings, letters of intent, sub-contracts and other requisite paperwork for all existing QCH grants, contracts and agreements.
- Works with the Executive and Fiscal team to review grants and contracts expenditures prior to submissions for accuracy, completeness and compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and regulations.
- Oversee the preparation and timely submission of grant renewals and application by ensuring that grants and contracts applications are directed and submitted to appropriate parties for review/completion.
- Works with the Director of Administration to obtain and maintain updated administrative documents, ensuring no lapse in compliance.
- Acts as liaison with department administrators, the Executive Team and extramural funding agencies to endorse any edits to the proposals prior to institutional endorsement.
- Facilitate review and approval of Funding Agreements with the QCH programmatic staff and the COO/Executive Director.
- Works with the Compliance Officer to ensure license compliance for all programs and sites as well as contract and policy compliance for all QCH staff.
- Works with the Director of Government Grant Writing on all pre-award submissions, as necessary.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with grants and contracts in government, healthcare, human services or another non-profit setting.
- Knowledge of online systems: Grants.gov, NYC HHS Accelerator, NYC PASSPort, Grants Gateway and eRA Commons is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Windows OS including intermediate to advanced experience with Excel and Word;
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Notary Public Certification Preferred.
- Detail oriented; possess analytical skills and be highly organized and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and exercise sound judgment.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks while maintaining composure under demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work assertively but collaboratively and coordinate a diverse team of contributors.
SALARY: $58,500 - $65,000 per annum; commensurate with experience
SCHEDULE: M-F 35 hrs weekly
This position is available immediately. Queens Community House offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package. The benefits package varies by position and may include medical/dental/vision offerings, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, generous time off and a 403b plan. We value health and wellness too and as such Staff can earn up annual leave days, sick days and enjoy most federal holidays. Staff can also take advantage of an array of professional development opportunities, including trainings and learning bits.
We are a passion-led, mission-driven organization – one that looks to continually enrich the lives of our diverse member community. If you would like to join our team, please send a detailed cover letter and resume to Recruitment@qchnyc.org. No calls or direct emails to the COO will be returned. Resumes submitted without a formal cover letter will not be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - DRUG FREE WORKPLACE